Product Data Management InternBookmark This
Michael C Fina
33-01 Hunters Point Ave
Long Island City, NY
Michael C. Fina is a leading global incentives and rewards company, specializing in employee recognition. The company provides Fortune 500 organizations with creative employee recognition programs and solutions that enhance performance and productivity, as well as the fulfillment of lifestyle gifts and rewards that celebrate key milestones and accomplishments. We believe that when you celebrate employee actions and contributions that are aligned with your unique business goals you reinforce the behaviors that improve performance, productivity and profitability. It's a philosophy that we live by at Michael C. Fina. To learn more about the Michael C. Fina Company please go to www.mcfrecognition.com.
The Product Data Management Intern will serve to populate item and product information in preparation for launch of the new products and assortment management processes. They will also be responsible for quality control of afore mentioned item and product data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Populate items and products with data received from vendors and manufacturers in NXJ and into spreadsheets when need be.
• Populate the item descriptions, brand information, cost, retail price; review and make edits to existing items.
• Assist supervisor with migration tasks ex. loading spreadsheets, testing functionality, and updating work logs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• High degree of typing and grammatical accuracy
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word