Small Creative Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
With Lavender and Lace Boutique
617 Colonial Ave
DescriptionWith Lavender and Lace is a small resale shop in Norfolk, Virginia. We are a creative small business run by one girl who likes to dream big dreams. We have a functioning online retail shop as well as a brick and mortar boutique.
We are looking for a few interns to help in store.
Anyone with interests in small business development, or small business management are welcome to apply. We are also looking for a creative or two to help with visual merchandising, promotional photos/blogging, perhaps even some event planning.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and creating window displays.
- Assist in identifying potential business and advertising opportunities
- Monitor blogs, social media, emails and shop image
- Prepare periodic reports on sales, bills, and other expenses.
- Photograph, edit, describe products for our website
Requirements- Ability to work in a creative environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), & Photoshop
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- An interest in vintage clothing or vintage inspired fashions