Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are W7 AV, a retail organization specializing in on site shopping direct to consumers. We bring designer labels such as Tally and Taylor, Lily and Taylor, and Ellen Tracy to you.
We are especially eager to introduce you to this innovative shopping model that makes shopping more efficient and enjoyable by bringing the shopping direct to you.
Since we are a new company, we are looking for brand ambassadors to market our store, get sales for our store, book appointments for our new shopping party concept and our new online store.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to build and foster a community of fans, customers, and followers online
- Coordinates online and offline marketing, sales, and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Demonstrated proof of success in prior marketing and advertising campaigns utilizing social media.
- Possesses skills in writing ad copy, marketing, sales, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environments.