Feeding Children Everywhere Merchandise Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
Love all things Kids Fashion? Product Development, Sales, and DesignScratchMeNot
Fly Shop ManagementDenver Fly Shop
Grow With Us - $9-15Paradigm Innovations, Inc.
Part-time Office Assistant Needed ImmediatelyGuinevere & Co Inc.
Vogue-Featured Brand Looking for Interns in Marketing, PR, Stylists, Designers (Web/Graphic/Fashion)Bookmark This
Ix Style Inc.
905 S. 49th Street
DescriptionFor every pair of Ix (pronounced eeks) sandals purchased, we donate to NGOs to provide clean drinking water to children in Guatemala. This up-and-coming sandal company has been featured by the following magazines: Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and People Style Watch - amongst others. College credit will be provided. This internship will be very rewarding and hands-on. If you are passionate about fashion & social enterprise, this is perfect for you. The position is also flexible in terms of scheduling. It is commission based pay so there is no direct hourly wage. School credit will be provided if need-be; students are encouraged to apply. Non-Student graduates are also encouraged to apply. All applications are encouraged.
We are looking to fill a variety of internship positions:
1. Fashion stylist interns to create street style looks
2. PR & Marketing interns to pitch and meet with editors and reporters
3. Sales interns to pitch and meet with retail buyers (trip to Magic in Vegas may be possible)
4. Graphic Designers to work on look books, press kits, and in-store displays
There is the very real potential that your internship can turn into a full time gig, including trips to Guatemala, meeting with political figures and contributing to the overall well-being of Guatemala.
For more information about the Ix brand and mission check us out at www.ix-style.com.
Apply for an internship by sending a cover letter and resume to John Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or through internships.com.
Responsibilities1. PR/Community Outreach
2. Meeting with boutiques/buyers
3. Possibility For Traveling to NYC/Guatemala/Internationally
4. Drive Sales Through Research
5. Social Media Management
6. Promoting the Company/Cause generally
7. Introducing your own ideas and being creative, passionate, and caring!
8. Develop Relationships with NGOs
Requirements1. Strong Research Skills
2. Interpersonal Skills
3. Desire for Improvement
4. College Student / Graduate
5. All Majors Encouraged!