WANTED ASAP : Retail Fashion Merchandising Intern For FUN e-commerce companyBookmark This
DescriptionHip, fun, e-commerce company seeking a smart, dedicated individual with a passion for retail merchandising. We have a relaxed atmosphere that allows us to work on site and remotely as we produce work for a variety of clients. This job would be retail fashion and fun accessories and add ons. You would work closely with the management team to customize and choose items for the e-commerce brand.
This is an internship where you are just as valuable to us as experience you are gaining. I am looking for someone who is passionate about music festivals and the fashion industry.
Responsibilities- Main job would be --choosing retails items for the site and grouping packaged items for promotions.
Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Fashion, Marketing Design or Related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be familiar with Word and Google Docs
- Should be familiar with social media platforms and tools
-Photoshop & Graphic Design Experience appreciated but not required. (How to make a Trend board)