Sales Showroom AssistantLush Network
CUSTOMER SERVICE & RETAIL POSITIONS !ELM Global
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALESELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGERELM Global
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Bridal Boutique- Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
J Birds Bridal Boutique
5526 Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA
Posted: April 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIn 2013, the J Bird sisters opened the doors of their Bridal Boutique in hopes of creating a one-of-a-kind shopping experience for West LA Brides. We pride ourselves on customer service and helping our brides find the dress of their dreams for the most important day of their lives. We are seeking motivated individuals looking to work hands on in the bridal retail industry.
You'll learn to provide customers with an exceptionally personal level of service. You will also gain experience with marketing and social media, managing inventory, Point-of-sale operations, reorders, providing style guidance, retail displays and even attending trade markets.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and social media branding
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Update retail displays to entice customers into store and encourage purchases
Requirements- Warm and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing an AA, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or equivalent education
- Creative personality with a willingness to contribute new ideas
SkillsRequired - English, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Answering Phones
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Retail Displays, Online Social Networking, Fashion Retail