Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Business Development / Retail MerchandisingBookmark This
TOKUN Jewelry for Less
1457 Old St Augustine Rd, Ste 6
Posted: July 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew retail brick and mortar business, in need of an intern with drive, zeal for assisting owner in developing new business by acquiring new customers, suggest effective marketing tools required for any new business, design/suggest outlay of the store, and other effective tools needed to improve overall marketing when acquiring new customers.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education