Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Retail Communtiy Management Internship - 10 Weeks During the Summer (Junior Students Only) NYCDuane Reade by Walgreens
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Wisoli is a marketplace where users around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. Our mission is to re-imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting platform. We help users sell their goods without paying a percentage of every sale they make.
Responsibilities1. Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in the retail industry with physical locations and online stores only.
2. Presents Wisoli services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications.
3. Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
4. Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business.
5. Works with Region Managers to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - New Business Development, Business Development, Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Global Business Development, Online Retail, Small Business Development, B2B eCommerce
Preferred - Cold Calling