Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: November 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Wisoli is a marketplace where users around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. Our mission is to re-imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting platform. We help users sell their goods without paying a percentage of every sale they make.
Responsibilities1. Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in the retail industry with physical locations and online stores only.
2. Presents Wisoli services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications.
3. Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
4. Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business.
5. Works with Region Managers to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Outside Sales, Business Development, Inside Sales, New Business Development, Small Business Development, Global Business Development, Online Retail, B2B eCommerce
Preferred - Cold Calling