Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
266 school st
Posted: September 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMGKSTYLEZBOUTIQUE is looking for an intern that wants to succeed in life. That can manage this boutique and make sure everything is done correctly.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Business Excellence, Advertising Sales
Preferred - Bilingual Proficiency