Business development assistantForever Amour Bridal
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
2017 Summer Job/InternshipParker School Uniforms
Entry Level Paid Internship - Account Executive - We Train!Lakeview Consultants
NYC OFFICE – SUMMER 2017 LICENSING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMThe Shark Group
Retail Management Internship Program – Nordstrom Stanford Shopping CenterNordstrom
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
3834 5TH AVE
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTaang! Records is an American owned independent record label currently based in San Diego, California. The company was originally founded in Boston, Massachusetts by Curtis Casella. Taang! Records primarily specializes in releases by hardcore punk, punk rock, Oi!, power pop, ska, indie rock, psychedelic, and ambient artists. Taang! Records provides publishing and film services.Taang! Records was founded in 1984 as a singles-only label for bands in the Boston area. Today, its roster contains more than 210 releases in formats ranging from vinyl to DVD. The label's roster is internationally distributed and has 200 releases.
work at TAANG! Records label / stores the main responsibility is to sell CDs, DVDs, recording equipment, supplies, music videos, posters, and music magazines. Other functions performed by the Record Store Clerk include assisting customers, helping patrons locate a certain album or on deciding which album they should buy for themselves or someone else. Once a customer decides to make a purchase, the Clerk will ring them up at the register, handle their money, and gift wrap the item if necessary. If an item is not in stock, the Record Store Salesperson will take down information for special orders and will then pass the information on to the Record Store Manager or Music Department Manager so he or she can place the order. Sometimes, the Record Shop Manager supervises the Store Clerk while they receive new store stock. The Clerk will then count and sort the received merchandise in order to verify everything invoiced was delivered. Also concerning inventory, the Clerk will regularly check current store inventory and then inform the Manager of what is selling well, and what items just aren’t moving. The Record Store Clerk might also stamp, mark, or attach price tags to store items, and might be asked to pack and ship items to distributors. Clerks also stock shelves with new product. Depending on the size of the store and the circumstances, the Clerk may help the Manager set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise to promote sales.
Responsibilities• Keeping the work environment neat and clean.
• Ensuring that all products or merchandise are placed in their respective areas.
• Ensuring that all stock is replenished.
• Helping customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
• Participating in periodic team meetings.
• Actively engaged in developing more effective customer service skills.
Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
Stack merchandise on racks.
Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
Check in merchandise and affix labels.
Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
Fulfill customer orders.
Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
Follow all safety codes.
Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
Record amounts of materials or items received.
Perform facilities maintenance.
Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
Compile inventory balances and price lists.
Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
Supervise other warehouse clerks.
Delegate duties as necessary.
• Being knowledgeable about the benefits and uses of each product.
• Communicating with managers regarding customer concerns and employee matters.
• Greeting customers with a positive demeanor.
• Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat personality.
• Handling sales transactions, which may include operating cash registers.
• Providing honest and positive feedback to customers regarding the best products that fit the customers’ expectations.
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Must be able to left over 60lb
- BE A MUSIC LOVER
- Can work solo and in group