Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Web based Design-Decor Business/Marketing/Media/WebsiteTHE PARIS APARTMENT
Ecommerce & Merchandising Management InternNational Comedy Center, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Lavender Bridal Salon
218 W Third St
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLavender Bridal Salon is a full-service bridal boutique, located in Dover, Ohio, providing everything you desire from bridal to prom wear.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education