Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Web based Design-Decor Business/Marketing/Media/WebsiteTHE PARIS APARTMENT
Ecommerce & Merchandising Management InternNational Comedy Center, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Bridal Aisle Wedding Consignme
308 5th Ave SE
Posted: March 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a fun Bridal Consignment Shop that has 3000 square feet of inventory ranging from the decorations to Wedding gowns, prom dresses and all accessories needed for their special day or event. We are looking for that special person who wants to help us keep our great credibility alive. We have rave reviews on line regarding our stellar customer service and wish to employee someone who can help the owner stay on track with admin work and also be able to help with marketing and run the register as well as sales on the floor. We are a fun group and love to make working here rewarding.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Committed to Customer Satisfaction, Fashion Retail, Ability to work under pressure
Preferred - Merchandising, Administrative