Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Crystal Bridal Boutique
1110 Ave U
Posted: April 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrystal Bridal Boutique is a new Bridal Shop in Brooklyn, NY. We specialized in unique, European and exquisite bridal gowns. We offer exclusive selections of contemporary bridesmaid’s dresses, flower-girl dresses and hand-made wedding accessories – wedding veils, bridal jewelry, hair accessories, champagne flute glasses, garters, ring pillows, and much more.
We are looking for a young intern who loves working with people, have a desire to plan perfect events and being involved in sales/marketing. We also need someone who can help us with our advertisement campaign.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, QuickBook)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills