CUSTOMER SERVICE & RETAIL POSITIONS !ELM Global
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALESELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGERELM Global
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
6 location in San Diego (Hillcrest, Cairemont, Mission Valley, Scripps Ranch, Mira Mesa, San Marcos
San Diego, CA
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral Nutrition Center is seeking confident, knowledgeable, self-motivated Sales Associates (preferably with GNC experience)
The Retail Sales Associate position at GNC is the most important job in our franchise store.
As a Retail Sales Associate, you are doing more than selling products. . .you are the face of GNC to our customers. Your most important job is to educate and to provide outstanding customer service.
This is not a seasonal job, we are looking at adding to our staff for the long run.
Must have basic knowledge of supplements.
Must have prior related work experience.
Trainers highly recommended to apply.
Again, must have some basic knowledge of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and sports nutrition products.
--> High School Diploma
--> Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract
--> Strong interpersonal skills and ethical behavior to manage the company's assets
--> Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
--> Background in health/nutrition/herbs is preferred
--> Background in sports, athletics, training a plus
--> Past experience in sales
If you are interested, please email us your resume (include your name and phone number).
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education