Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: March 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA novel and previously untapped concept in the golf-lifestyle segment, BirdieBox offers consumers a unique and personalized way to discover the best products on the market.
Every month, customers receive a mix of the hottest golf, lifestyle and nutritional items curated to match their profile and packaged in a stylish box.
BirdieBox also curates tee-gifts, prize boxes and donates auction items for noteworthy events including relationships with the Dallas Stars, Arizona Coyotes and National Kidney Foundation.
Our gift boxes feature a combination of the latest golf, lifestyle and nutritional products delivered in a custom designed box directly to the event.
The goal is to amplify the player experience and help you save time, money and potentially raise donations.
The internship will focus on building strategic partnerships from the ground up. A basic knowledge of Golf is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education