Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern - Children's BrandBookmark This
Dancey Pants Enterprises
Posted: June 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Little Miss Dancey Pants brand is continuing to grow and expand from our initial children's book series. In addition to our books, we have included apparel, dance workshops, and are introducing toys into our catalog of products. As such, the LMDP brand is in need of an intern who can assist the owner in seeking out new opportunities and finding ways to increase sales.
Having knowledge and interest in trends related to children products and/or dance would be very beneficial for this particular position.
We are located in Louisiana, but our products are available online through our website and on Amazon, which makes our product available anywhere. LMDP Enterprises is in need of a business savvy individual, who is a proactive self-starter and team player. The position will begin as an unpaid internship. However, we are searching for the right person, who can eventually join our team as a paid employee.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education