Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Web based Design-Decor Business/Marketing/Media/WebsiteTHE PARIS APARTMENT
Ecommerce & Merchandising Management InternNational Comedy Center, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
2101 W Broadway STE I
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you're looking for a fantastic career with a rapidly growing company, then you've come to the right place. The position you are applying for is the Jenny Craig Customer Service Coordinator. Our Customer Service Coordinators play a critical role in our centre by being positive and supportive of our clients while working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Our Customer Service Coordinator's role includes; answering phone calls, providing program information, scheduling weekly client appointments, greeting clients in the lobby, invoicing, assisting in stock inventories, processing food orders for clients and daily stocking. In addition, the Customer Service Coordinator is also responsible for the organization and maintenance of both our food and supply stockroom. This aspect of the job can involve lifting up to 30 pounds. This position requires either a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
Qualified candidates must possess strong customer service and communication skills to communicate with our clients over the phone and in person. The ideal candidate possesses strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with people in a customer focused environment that requires continual multi-tasking and flexibility. The Customer Service Coordinator position is an excellent entry level position with many growth opportunities. Jenny Craig offers numerous paid training classes and consistently promotes from within.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education