Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Sale and MarketingDavid Management Group
Retail Buyer InternAreaTrend
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Leg Appeal Inc.
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeg Appeal is looking for talented and responsible individuals who are interested in gaining experience as retail sales associate. The store concept is that of a virtual showroom, meaning there is no product on the floor of the store but rather in the back and the patrons shop via electronic device but leave with merchandise in hand. (no product to fold! Think Apple store style retail associates/specialist) This is a unique and growing concept for retail and it is pertinent that the person(s) applying for this position be accustom to thinking diversely and critically.. Duties will include heavy involvement in social media campaigns for the store. Fashion knowledge is a must. Please send your resumes along with a coverlet. Please include a list of your favorite legwear designers or manufacturers. Please check out our social media pages and websites. If you are seeking this internship for school credit please contact us and include the requirement info for your school for us to complete and return promptly.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential retail sales opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Aid in the planning and execution of various events (weekly in-store promotions, fashion shows, and trade shows)
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education in business, retail management, fashion design
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, English language skills, Sales and Marketing, Sales Channel Development
Preferred - Retail Marketing, Retail Displays, Retail Industry