Public Relations InternMadonna & Co
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Community Outreach/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Merchandising/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
San Francisco Retail InternshipVERA WANG
eCommerce Merchandising InternAerin
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Optical salesEyes on Atlantic
Business Development & Sales InternshipBookmark This
Chocolate Works Upper East Side
1410 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: June 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionONLY APPLICANTS WHO SEND 2 - 3 SENTENCES EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SPECIFIC POSITION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Chocolate Works Upper East Side, a local small business owned by a successful former retail executive, is seeking a highly ambitious, sales-oriented INTERN to help with our business development and corporate sales initiatives.
About Chocolate Works:
CHOCOLATE WORKS on the Upper East Side is a candy store, chocolate factory, and party destination all in one scrumptious place. Kids and grown-ups alike will love visiting Chocolate Works Upper East Side where they can watch chocolate being made on our 20-foot conveyor belt and sample hundreds of assorted candies, original handmade chocolates, and signature truffles. We host exceptional parties for children and adults in our private party room as well as weekly chocolate workshops.
ResponsibilitiesAs business development intern for Chocolate Works Upper East Side, you will be responsible for generating new business through corporate sales, events, and grassroots marketing. This is a great first job for a recent college graduate or student who ultimately wants to have a career in business development or sales.
Specifically, this individual will:
• Identify potential corporate clients and reach out to them on a regular basis with the intent of selling our corporate gifts
• Identify potential event & wedding planners and reach out to them on a regular basis with the intent of selling our party favors
• Identify completely new opportunities for the business
• Develop relationships with local community partners (schools, churches, temples, etc…)
• Work with store owner in managing our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram presence
• Develop new and creative marketing vehicles
• Partner closely with store Owner and employees
• Spend significant amounts of time in face-to-face meetings and on the telephone
RequirementsONLY APPLICANTS WHO SEND 2 - 3 SENTENCES EXPLAINING WHY THEY ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SPECIFIC POSITION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must be willing to conduct cold-calls on a daily basis
• Persistent, charming and presentable
• Creative, entrepreneurial, aggressive, ambitious
• A great spokesperson for the brand
• Actively sell Chocolate Works products and capabilities
• Represent the store in meetings with corporate clients
• Incredibly organized and responsible
• Positive, self-motivated team player who takes direction well and communicates effectively
• Demonstrated success in a sales or business development role such as alumni or charity fundraising
• Requires little supervision or oversight – works independently
• College degree (or in progress) strongly preferred