Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Retail Communtiy Management Internship - 10 Weeks During the Summer (Junior Students Only) NYCDuane Reade by Walgreens
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Customer Service GeniusBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love people? Would you consider yourself a social genius, always able to come up with the right things to say? Dream of a job that lets you communicate with others in a Monday through Friday office setting?
If the answer is yes, you have to keep reading!
We are a modern, tech driven e-commerce Company based out of Dallas. We specialize in many things, but one is providing a #1 rated customer service experience to every single client we do business with.
We are rapidly growing and look for driven personalities- various career paths for this position are available: Art, Graphic Design, Marketing & Emerging Media, Customer Service & Sales Leadership, Management and more!
More that we have to offer:
• Fun, comfortable, and casual yet professional working environment
• Built in to total compensation are perks such as industry leading benefits: full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with a great employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
• We offer a career path for our employees- no matter what the position, we look for candidates with potential for a bright future with us. You are set up for success!
• Unparalleled opportunity to learn and establish your professional experience - exposure to intelligent, creative, and focused individuals
ResponsibilitiesAs a Customer Service Genius, you will:
• Act as the face of the Customer Service department- provide an amazing experience to every client, every time. Keep them coming back.
• Work one-on-one with clients primarily via phone to confirm files, addresses, deadlines, and assist with all order related questions.
• Add your own personal touch in carefully assisting clients with any claims or replacement requests.
• Receive tools to be the best rep by immersing yourself into all areas of the business: learn our product, processes, procedures, and more!
RequirementsOur Ideal Customer Service Genius:
• Personality: Positive, cheerful attitude that is highly motivated and energetic- especially over the phone.
• Skills: Polished communication (both written and oral), strong persuasion and interpersonal skills, expert multitasker, typing speed above 50 WPM.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience to prepare you for a long career path with us.
• Experience: 3+ years’ experience in a retail store or equivalent customer service role, experience working in high volume environments, background displaying a strong work ethic. Knowledge and interest in graphic design is a huge plus!