Business Development / Retail Merchandising/Product DevelopmentTOKUN
Web based Design-Decor Business/Marketing/Media/WebsiteTHE PARIS APARTMENT
Demand Planning InternPuig NA
Retail MarketingSandy Pond Campground
Sales RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Customer Service GeniusBookmark This
11969 Plano Road
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you love people? Would you consider yourself a social genius, always able to come up with the right things to say? Dream of a job that lets you communicate with others in a Monday through Friday office setting?
If the answer is yes, you have to keep reading!
We are a modern, tech driven e-commerce Company based out of Dallas. We specialize in many things, but one is providing a #1 rated customer service experience to every single client we do business with.
We are rapidly growing and look for driven personalities- various career paths for this position are available: Art, Graphic Design, Marketing & Emerging Media, Customer Service & Sales Leadership, Management and more!
More that we have to offer:
• Fun, comfortable, and casual yet professional working environment
• Built in to total compensation are perks such as industry leading benefits: full medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k with a great employer match, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
• We offer a career path for our employees- no matter what the position, we look for candidates with potential for a bright future with us. You are set up for success!
• Unparalleled opportunity to learn and establish your professional experience - exposure to intelligent, creative, and focused individuals
ResponsibilitiesAs a Customer Service Genius, you will:
• Act as the face of the Customer Service department- provide an amazing experience to every client, every time. Keep them coming back.
• Work one-on-one with clients primarily via phone to confirm files, addresses, deadlines, and assist with all order related questions.
• Add your own personal touch in carefully assisting clients with any claims or replacement requests.
• Receive tools to be the best rep by immersing yourself into all areas of the business: learn our product, processes, procedures, and more!
RequirementsOur Ideal Customer Service Genius:
• Personality: Positive, cheerful attitude that is highly motivated and energetic- especially over the phone.
• Skills: Polished communication (both written and oral), strong persuasion and interpersonal skills, expert multitasker, typing speed above 50 WPM.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience to prepare you for a long career path with us.
• Experience: 3+ years’ experience in a retail store or equivalent customer service role, experience working in high volume environments, background displaying a strong work ethic. Knowledge and interest in graphic design is a huge plus!