Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Retail Communtiy Management Internship (CMI) - 10 Weeks During the SummerDuane Reade by Walgreens
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
2017 Summer Job/InternshipParker School Uniforms
Entry Level Paid Internship - Account Executive - We Train!Lakeview Consultants
NYC OFFICE – SUMMER 2017 LICENSING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMThe Shark Group
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALESBookmark This
6666 Harwin Dr, Suite 560
Posted: June 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ELM's rapid expansion has created opportunities for growth and advancement for our Customer Service and Marketing Associates. We develop them into future Marketing Directors through our training program. They will then go onto lead and manage our new branch offices around the United States.
We are looking to select motivated individuals to work in a fast paced sales and marketing environment.
This is an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position with fast advancement into a Marketing Director role.
• Face to face customer service and sales meetings with clients
• Client relations and client management, including new accounts acquisition
• Customer retention and acquisition - establish strong customer relations while representing clients.
• Training and development of others.
• Participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while learning the leadership skill to prepare for management.
• Territory management & Brand management.
What we are looking for:
• A background in sales/ marketing is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
• Great Attitude.
• Team Player
• Skilled at learning new concept quickly
• Works well under pressure
• Great communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical
• Customer Service experience
Take your goals and aspirations to the next level