Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALESBookmark This
6666 Harwin Dr, Suite 560
Posted: May 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ELM's rapid expansion has created opportunities for growth and advancement for our Customer Service and Marketing Associates. We develop them into future Marketing Directors through our training program. They will then go onto lead and manage our new branch offices around the United States.
We are looking to select motivated individuals to work in a fast paced sales and marketing environment.
This is an Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position with fast advancement into a Marketing Director role.
• Face to face customer service and sales meetings with clients
• Client relations and client management, including new accounts acquisition
• Customer retention and acquisition - establish strong customer relations while representing clients.
• Training and development of others.
• Participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while learning the leadership skill to prepare for management.
• Territory management & Brand management.
What we are looking for:
• A background in sales/ marketing is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
• Great Attitude.
• Team Player
• Skilled at learning new concept quickly
• Works well under pressure
• Great communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills, analytical
• Customer Service experience
Take your goals and aspirations to the next level