Customer Service RepresentativeShave Shine & Line Inc
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
E-Commerce/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
LINA HESS USA, LLC
1300 HIGHLAND AVENUE, #104-105
Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted: April 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing Athleisure company with online and physical store is seeking for an intern that will help us out with a little bit of everything. The position is based in Manhattan Beach and the intern will learn about E-commerce, Social Media, inventory maintenance, administration, etc. The candidate should be open to work 2-3 days a week for at least 3 months. The position is part-time and unpaid, school credit is available.
- Helping with day to day tasks
- Uploading product and photos, product description in our online store
- Adding and editing products on Amazon
- Office and inventory duties
- Assisting with receiving shipments when needed
- Promoting our store on Facebook and Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and interacting on a daily basis
- Emailing customers about promotions
- Researching bloggers and reaching out
-Preparing garments for Photo shoots
assisting in photo shoots
- Other projects as assigned
Requirements- Must be organized
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task, responsible and punctual