Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
E-Commerce/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
LINA HESS USA, LLC
1300 HIGHLAND AVENUE, #104-105
Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted: April 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing Athleisure company with online and physical store is seeking for an intern that will help us out with a little bit of everything. The position is based in Manhattan Beach and the intern will learn about E-commerce, Social Media, inventory maintenance, administration, etc. The candidate should be open to work 2-3 days a week for at least 3 months. The position is part-time and unpaid, school credit is available.
- Helping with day to day tasks
- Uploading product and photos, product description in our online store
- Adding and editing products on Amazon
- Office and inventory duties
- Assisting with receiving shipments when needed
- Promoting our store on Facebook and Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and interacting on a daily basis
- Emailing customers about promotions
- Researching bloggers and reaching out
-Preparing garments for Photo shoots
assisting in photo shoots
- Other projects as assigned
Requirements- Must be organized
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task, responsible and punctual