Optical salesEyes on Atlantic
PAID Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Tennis Express
Social Media Marketing and Office InternshipEnki Crafts
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Sacramento CATarget Postings
Events Intern for Grace BelleGrace Belle
Marketplace Intern for Grace BelleGrace Belle
2017 Target Leadership Conference-Dallas, TXTarget
Editorial / Journalism Intern for E-commerce Web Site & BlogBookmark This
3426 NE 45th Ave
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-Curate and create copy for Adorn's blog & website.
-Launch a new project with the owner bringing her voice back into the business.
-Ghost write both for the blog for Adorn but also for a new project launching in January 2017
-Create creative copy for both newsletters & social media
-Heavy emphasis on writing product descriptions.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Operations Managers
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus