Rosie Pope Internship - Operations & SalesRosie Pope
2017 FALL UNPAID INTERNSHIP: Merchandising – Purchasing Dept. - Merchandiser in Training - AreatrendAreaTrend
2017 FALL PAID INTERNSHIP: Merchandising – Retail Buyer Intern - Areatrend - No. Canton, OhioAreaTrend
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bebonia
Marketing Retail InternNina McLemore Inc
Social Media ManagementMatthew's Jewelers
Editorial / Journalism Intern for E-commerce Web Site & BlogBookmark This
3426 NE 45th Ave
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description-Curate and create copy for Adorn's blog & website.
-Launch a new project with the owner bringing her voice back into the business.
-Ghost write both for the blog for Adorn but also for a new project launching in January 2017
-Create creative copy for both newsletters & social media
-Heavy emphasis on writing product descriptions.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Operations Managers
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus