Customer Service Position - Customer Service Training and GrowthFlorida Business Consulting
Public Relations InternMadonna & Co
walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Community Outreach/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Merchandising/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
San Francisco Retail InternshipVERA WANG
eCommerce Merchandising InternAerin
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Get Ya Life Kits
North bay village
Posted: July 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet Ya Life Kits is a new e-commerce business. As a women's lifestyle brand we specialize in the selling of personal care travel essential kits. We are currently searching for interns who want to get their foot in the door writing editorial columns. We are especially looking for an intern interested in health & beauty.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus