Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Executive Intern - Stores (CA - Orange County / Long Beach / San Diego)Bookmark This
Posted: January 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJOIN US AS A STORES EXECUTIVE INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Internship
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you...
* Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
* Work closely with the senior leadership group
* Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as and project leader
* Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
* Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
* Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target
* Desire to pursue a career in retail management
* Leadership and strong decision-making skills
* Assertiveness and initiative
* Team-oriented thinking
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Apply URL: http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=2339669-2902-474