Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Farmers Insurance Linda Anderson AgencyBookmark This
Farmers Insurance Linda Anderson Agency
6065 Roswell Road
Posted: February 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIncrease business through cold calling, telemarketing, networking, and other marketing tools.
• Organize prospect files for promotional purposes, interacted successfully with people from a variety of backgrounds, and resolved customer complaints, regarding sales and services.
• Market financial products to new and existing customers, and dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education