Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Full Time - Route Sales Support CDL B - HARRISONBookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
This position is the entry point to fill front line selling positions including Sales Representative Relief, Sales Representative and Pre-Sales Representative as openings occur. The Sales Utility position is an entry-level position selling Nestlé's frozen products. This position will provide relief coverage to the District Sales Leader and Sales Representatives and to provide coverage for Sales Representatives in their absence. The Sales Utility may also be called on to cover open routes due to vacancies within a district. This role will provide customer service, maintain sales in store and serve as the contact person while they provide relief support to specific retail accounts.
• Work as a sales relief, filling temporary vacancies for Sales Representatives
• Will require coverage across broad geographies - may require overnight visits
• Perform Sales calls and open new accounts, as planned in conjunction with the District team
• Identify and act on selling opportunities, utilize problem solving techniques to respond to competitor activities, maintain/increase space
• Perform merchandising responsibilities in support of Sales Reps
• Perform product resets according to agreed upon plan-o-grams and schedules
• Execute perfect service, ensure stores set to schematic, flavor to tag, execute promotional displays, and keep back stock organized ell all authorized programs as well as incremental selling opportunities
• Manages inventory and rotates product on an on-going basis in all accounts; rotates stock and replaces outdated or damaged product
• Acts with a sense of urgency to service calls from customers due to increased programming and or unforeseen circumstances, follows store service schedules
• Uses prepared sell sheets to sell programs, SKUs, distribution voids, shippers, and displays
• Ensures proper display and pricing of all products, and utilizes all available promotional materials
• Operates Company vehicles safely and courteously if needed; responsible for timely product deliveries and coordination with back room receivers and store personnel if needed
• Communicate directly with team members on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 21 years of age for DOT covered positions
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Must have a valid, unrestricted Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) or a Class B Commercial Learner’s Permit (CLP) with ability to obtain a Class B CDL within 30 days of hire, with a driving record satisfactory to established company requirements
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, DOT physical and motor vehicle report
• Must live within 50 miles or 60 minutes of primary work location
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include early morning/late night hours; Willing to work any day of the week, weekends, Holidays and required over-time as specific to role
• Some travel coverage across broad geographies and potential overnight visits
• Must possess basic math and computer skills
• Ability to use computer ordering equipment
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• 1-2 years of experience owning/operating a truck preferred
• 1-2 years of Selling experience preferred
• 1-2 years of DSD/Consumer Package Goods industry/Grocery experience preferred
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that an incumbent in this job may be required to perform. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran