Community Outreach/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Merchandising/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
San Francisco Retail InternshipVERA WANG
eCommerce Merchandising InternAerin
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Optical salesEyes on Atlantic
PAID Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Tennis Express
Social Media Marketing and Office InternshipEnki Crafts
Full Time Warehouse 1 - $15 hrBookmark This
Posted: August 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Warehouse Level is an entry level position for the Nestlé Dreyer's Ice Cream Company. This position is designed to maximize the loading process by ensuring accurate orders, meeting set target rates per hour, and ensuring product integrity and quality standards are met throughout the loading process.
• Perform all required procedures and documentation in a safe and efficient manner to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers
• Ability to learn inventory and tracking systems
• Mechanical ability and understanding is required to grasp general warehouse equipment (loaders, etc).
• Maintain performance expectations with respect to key performance metrics and identify opportunities to improve x-dock operations
• Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto internal customer trucks
• Communicate to operations and sales to maintain product flow and prevent distribution disruptions
• Maintain housekeeping and safety compliance, inspection ready at all times
• Report all safety concerns immediately to leadership
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Basic math and computer skills
• Successful completion of post offer background check and drug screen
• Valid driver’s license (if required for specific hiring location)
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks and hair drug testing
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work over 40 hours when required
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Ability to work safely
• Read, write and speak English