Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Retail Communtiy Management Internship (CMI) - 10 Weeks During the SummerDuane Reade by Walgreens
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
2017 Summer Job/InternshipParker School Uniforms
Entry Level Paid Internship - Account Executive - We Train!Lakeview Consultants
NYC OFFICE – SUMMER 2017 LICENSING INTERNSHIP PROGRAMThe Shark Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2016
Company Location: Owings Mills, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStart up t-shirt business.
Located in Maryland
This position will be allow you the opportunity to get experience with creating designs, websites and maintaining websites.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback