Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser - PT Night Shift (Meijer) 112759Bookmark This
Acosta Sales & Marketing
Posted: May 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Retail Service Merchandiser you will work with a team to perform resets, set up displays and rotate items at local grocery chains. The schedule is set weekly and you can typically expect to work 16 – 32 hours each week.
Work is third shift 9:00pm to 6:00am - Sunday to Thursday
Need to have 24/7 access to a computer/laptop
Travel mileage up to 30 miles
If you are interested, and want to find out more, apply here:
www.acosta.jobs - enter the number: 112759 into the "what" search bar, at the top of the page, and apply!
• Coordinate with marketing and sales team to determine display merchandise
• Set up and take down marketing displays
• Research ideas for merchandise displays and layouts
• Ensure safe construction and location of displays
• Maintain inventory of supplies and materials
• Previous experience in retail or other related fields
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Deadline and detail-oriented