Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
1691 NW 107th Ave
Posted: November 17 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an e-commerce company looking for a marketing intern, who is looking to gain experience for their future, and also provide a youthful, energetic attitude in an effort to help us gain online social media exposure. Hours may vary, but we will work around class schedules to accommodate us as well as our potential interns.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Research new ways to be involved in giving back to others.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.