Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Director of Fashion styles for Ladies & MenHumungous Columbus Apparel
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Beauty Company - New York BasedPRIVADA BEAUTY
Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & WriterJR Dunn Jewelers Web Store
Intern/ Volunteer for Mobile Fashion Boutique!!!Tiny House of Fashion
Social Media InternSpike's Bite
Summer Internship / Sales AssociateEncore Apparel Company
Rosie Pope Internship - Operations & SalesRosie Pope
Marketing InternBookmark This
Sparkle & Dine(Texas Tech University)
Posted: October 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export, Consumer Goods
DescriptionMarketing Intern needed for ecommerce home goods business. Can work remotely, must be proficient in wordpress, SEO, and be able to work in all aspects of ecommerce marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.