Marketing InternCarolina Bride and Groom
Rosie Pope Internship - Operations & SalesRosie Pope
2017 FALL UNPAID INTERNSHIP: Merchandising – Purchasing Dept. - Merchandiser in Training - AreatrendAreaTrend
2017 FALL PAID INTERNSHIP: Merchandising – Retail Buyer Intern - Areatrend - No. Canton, OhioAreaTrend
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bebonia
Marketing Retail InternNina McLemore Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Sparkle & Dine(Texas Tech University)
Posted: October 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Retail/Wholesale/Import-Export, Consumer Goods
DescriptionMarketing Intern needed for ecommerce home goods business. Can work remotely, must be proficient in wordpress, SEO, and be able to work in all aspects of ecommerce marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.