Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Sale and MarketingDavid Management Group
Retail Buyer InternAreaTrend
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGERELM Global
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: September 18 2016
Company Location: Hampton, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKrave Sweets, is an organic line of skin care products. Everything homemade and made with all natural ingredients. We have no unnatural fillers, dyes or colors, and no artificial additives, just a line of revitalizing, calming, and beautifying products to help you look and feel your best! We've got a sweet spot for healthy glowing skin, so let’s keep things Naturally Sweets!
I am looking for an amazing all around assistant to join my team, and my movement of natural beauty! This a great opportunity for someone to come aboard, and grow with a fun cool new brand. You will have the opportunity to work with a rising entrepreneur as well as like minds, network with some movers and shakers, grow your own brand, get free products, and come to trade shows, photo/ video shoots, castings, events, etc. This position is pro bono, but with growth could lead to a paid position for the right candidate.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Professional, Writing and Editing, Dynamic Speaker, Communication Skills Listening, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Social Media, Detail Oriented, Exceptionally Organized, Dependable, Positive Attitude