Sales Assistant for a Children's Book GalleryGas-Art Gifts LLC
Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Marmalade Boutique seeking dedicated internBookmark This
1843 Union Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarmalade Boutique, recently named San Francisco's Best Women's Boutique by SF City Voter is looking for a responsible and dedicated intern to join our growing team.
We are an independently owned boutique with a strong focus on providing our customers with superior customer service and on-trend apparel in a visually appealing environment.
You have a genuinely bubbly disposition with outstanding communication skills; you can talk to anyone about anything and you absolutely love meeting new people. You have an interest in style and visual merchandising. You are a self starter and a problem solver with a 'whatever it takes' attitude. You have an innate sense of integrity and responsibility and are looking for an internship where your input is valued, creativity is encouraged and you are an integral member of a team.
- Assist all customers with the highest level of professionalism and respect, in turn, building a loyal customer base
- Ability to assist in creating and maintaining visual merchandising and in store displays
- Provide photos of in-store vignettes for social media platforms such as instagram and facebook
- Helping with weekly inventory needs such as tagging, steaming, ect.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the team/brand
- Independent self starter/self motivated
- Ability to adapt well to change in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- Flexible schedule; available to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university -- preferably in your junior and senior year studying fashion merchandising, marketing and business majors strongly preferred