Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Soles For Change
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Long Island City, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoles For Change is Shoe/espadrille company that started in February 2016 with the purpose of helping Single Mothers and Colombian artisans improve their quality of life. All our products are 100% handmade in Colombia with biodegradable materials so our products are also eco- friendly. Our company has been growing very fast so we need all the help we can get! We are seeking for a talented individual who is willing to help us out with the social media and community management. We are looking for a dedicated and creative person, who wants to become part of our Soles For Change family. Our company is all about giving back, is about helping others, improve lives, fulfill dreams, make the world a better place. Ideally we would like someone who is also willing to take pictures of our products, provide ideas for marketing campaigns and a proactive member of our team. The work could be performed from anywhere in the world (preferebly close to NYC, Queens or Brooklyn) as long as they are responsible with the work that is to be given to them. Why Soles For Change? It is a company that has a social purpose, also since its a start up you will be able not only to grow with the business but also learn how to start a company and make it work. You will be a key member of our team and gain tons of experience for what lies ahead.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Photo Editing, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Marketing, English
Preferred - English & Spanish languages, Photography