Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Various Store Locations
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Merchandiser you will be responsible for stocking the shelves of your assigned grocery store(s), checking inventory and updating stock totals. Your day to day tasks are mainly stocking: pulling product off pallets, checking inventory and filling shelves. You will work closely with the warehouse receiving manager, answer questions from management, handle maintenance problems and ensure you are sending an update to your manager daily. You’ll ensure that the shelves look phenomenal for shoppers, and that they match the plan-o-gram you are given. You will be working independently in this heavy stocking role.
Responsibilities- Stocking and merchandising supplied product throughout assigned grocery stores.
- Acting as back-up to Field Sales Associates and running routes when needed.
- Working on various projects as assigned including, but not limited to: New item cut-in, category resets, category blitzes, shelf and product maintenance, and emergency deliveries.
- Assisting with product placement and positioning on grocery shelves.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings.
- Maintaining good attendance.
- Maintaining safe work practices.
- Maintaining safeguards around confidential company information.
RequirementsYou’re able to re-prioritize multiple tasks.
You’re able to follow information in a schematic format.
You have strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
You’re able to work independently without direct on-site supervision.
Excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills - is this necessary?
You’ve got lots of energy!
You feel comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks in conjunction with day-to-day activities
You can carry and lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.