Ecommerce & Merchandising Management InternNational Comedy Center, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Marketing and Sales AssistantLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Customer Service InternFrette
Retail Communtiy Management Internship - 10 Weeks During the Summer (Junior Students Only) NYCDuane Reade by Walgreens
Foreigner internship needed in a company in GuangzhouChinaexpat
Merchandiser - Part Time - $12.75 hourlyBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply Directly At:
The Retail Representative's primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestle products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications. (Average number of daily stops, 5-7 stores; some markets may vary). Replenish store freezers from back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed, maintain all Point-of-Sales materials and utilize current flavor schematics for all products. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date and demonstrate sound safety practices.
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks, hair drug testing, and motor vehicle/moving violation records check
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English