Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
Part Time Retail Merchandiser - $12.50 hrBookmark This
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Retail Representative's primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestle products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications. (Average number of daily stops, 5-7 stores; some markets may vary). Replenish store freezers from back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed, maintain all Point-of-Sales materials and utilize current flavor schematics for all products. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date and demonstrate sound safety practices.
• Identify and act on selling opportunities or informs sales person, respond to competitor activities, maintain/increase space, make secondary placements, gain extra displays, use POS.
• Create rapport with appropriate staff members in all accounts, communicate with staff during service calls, respond to customer requests, and maintain relationships with customers to support selling activities.
• Follow the procedures outlined in the operational standards that apply to the position.
• Adhere to route schedule, communicate to customers or manager about service matters, maintain company-owned equipment, maintain and use handhelds appropriately, properly handle paperwork.
• Execute perfect service, ensure stores set to schematic, flavor to tag, execute promotional displays, and keep back stock organized.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements, proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
• Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and potential issues, respond to team member communications, informs team members of all relevant activities at accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
• Respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.
• Communicate directly with team members on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, train new employees when applicable.
JOB ESSENTIALS/ ATTRIBUTES:
• Drive business growth, drive for results, win in the market place
• Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Maintains high activity / productivity level. Operates with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
• Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action.
• Communication - presents ideas effect
• Willing to work in extreme temperatures and maneuver in retail/warehouse/customer freezers.
• Hands/Arms: Frequent use of both hands/arms above shoulder reaching while stocking products. Frequent use of both hands/arms throughout the work shift while forward reaching, handling, gripping, power grasping, fingering and above shoulder reaching while stocking ice cream products.
• Bending/Twisting: Frequently, at waist 30 – 45 degrees while, loading/unloading items from carts to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties off loading pallets of frozen products to freezer carts.
• Kneeling/Crouching: Occasionally, while stocking of freezer display shelves or off loading pallets at floor level.
• Balance: Wet and icy conditions in freezer units and condensation on tile floors as well as leaning into freezer units to stock shelves.
• Push/Pull: Frequently, using both hands and arms while moving materials via wheeled cart, exerting a force up to 15 – 35 pounds, depending on surface/slope. Rarely up to 35 – 75 pounds of force moving palletized load using pallet jack.
• Standing/Walking: Frequently, while performing some duties in customer location walking up to four hours per shift on concrete surface.
• Lift/Carry: Frequently, 1 – 5 pounds individual ice cream products up to 800 – 1000 items per stop or 2,500 – 4,000 items daily, no carrying. Occasionally (15%), up to 40 pounds boxed pizza and/or 6-8 packs ice cream product from pallet to freezer rack or six-wheel cart, carry short distance up to six feet.
• Sitting: Continuously while driving vehicle in between scheduled stops. Potential for awkward posture during entry and exit of vehicle.
• Loading/Unloading: Frequently moving head and neck while loading/unloading items from vehicle to carts,carts to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties off loading pallets of products to freezer carts.
• Climbing: Rarely or not at all – depending on employee height and store setup/location, using small step ladder.
• Head and Neck: Frequently, moving head and neck while loading/unloading items from vehicle to carry aids, carry aids to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties, and off - loading pallets of products to freezer carry aids.
• Other Demands: Subject to cold temperatures -20 degrees F, while working in store freezer units up to 20 minutes, 5-7 times daily
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks, hair drug testing, and motor vehicle/moving violation records check
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English