Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Part Time Retail Merchandiser $14.25 hrBookmark This
National City, CA
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
As one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. The Nestlé Dreyer’s Ice Cream division serves to provide world class service to frozen grocery accounts across the country. Products include industry leading brands such as DIGIORNO pizza, DRUMSTICK ice cream snacks, and HӒAGEN-DAZS premium ice cream.
The Merchandiser’s primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestlé products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications through executing world class service. This includes demonstrating sound safety practices while merchandising product, replenishing store freezers from back-room inventory, improving shelf positioning, increasing product display space, ensuring retail price tags are properly displayed, maintaining all Point-of-Sales materials, utilizing current flavor schematics for all products, establishing rapport/credibility with store personnel, and fostering strong communication with co-workers. The position requires driving to grocery store customers in a personal vehicle, for which mileage reimbursement will be provided per company policy.
• Merchandise frozen ice cream and pizza products to drive sales in various grocery accounts.
• Build and maintain relationships with appropriate customers in all accounts, communicate with customers during service calls and respond to customer requests.
• Follow operational standard procedures that outline route schedules (Deliver, Merchandise and Order, also known as “DMO”), merchandising principles, filling frozen shelves with product, rotating product regularly, and front facing product.
• Maintain company-owned equipment and properly handle paperwork.
• Ensure stores set to correct flavor and tag schematics, promotional displays are properly executing, and store back stock is maintained and organized.
• Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and potential issues to sales representative, respond to co-worker communications, informs co-workers of all relevant activities at accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
• Communicate directly with co-workers on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, and train new employees when applicable.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements (no cell phones while driving, proper bending, etc.), use personal protective equipment, and proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work
• Must have a valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, and motor vehicle report
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule which may include early morning/late night hours; Willing to work any day of the week, weekends, Holidays and required over-time as specific to role
• Must possess basic math and computer skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• 1-2 years of Grocery experienced preferred