Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
PART TIME RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE - Grayslake $14.35 hrBookmark This
Posted: June 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Retail Representative's primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestle products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications. (Average number of daily stops, 5-7 stores; some markets may vary). Replenish store freezers from back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed, maintain all Point-of-Sales materials and utilize current flavor schematics for all products. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date and demonstrate sound safety practices.
• Identify and act on selling opportunities or informs sales person, respond to competitor activities, maintain/increase space, make secondary placements, gain extra displays, use POS.
• Create rapport with appropriate staff members in all accounts, communicate with staff during service calls, respond to customer requests, and maintain relationships with customers to support selling activities.
• Follow the procedures outlined in the operational standards that apply to the position.
• Adhere to route schedule, communicate to customers or manager about service matters, maintain company-owned equipment, maintain and use handhelds appropriately, properly handle paperwork.
• Execute perfect service, ensure stores set to schematic, flavor to tag, execute promotional displays, and keep back stock organized.
• Conduct activities in a safe manner, follow corporate safety guidelines and requirements, proactively address any unsafe conditions observed.
• Identify and communicate all selling opportunities and potential issues, respond to team member communications, informs team members of all relevant activities at accounts, communicate completion of assigned daily tasks.
• Respond to change with positive attitude, offer suggestions for improvements to increase effectiveness of change, support new initiatives, and maintain an open mind.
• Communicate directly with team members on issues, openly share ideas with others, encourage performance in others, give feedback when needed, train new employees when applicable.
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks, hair drug testing, and motor vehicle/moving violation records check
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English