Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
PART TIME RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE - SAN MARCOS $13.75 hrBookmark This
San Marcos, CA
Posted: March 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Retail Representative's primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestle products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications. (Average number of daily stops, 5-7 stores; some markets may vary). Replenish store freezers from back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed, maintain all Point-of-Sales materials and utilize current flavor schematics for all products. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date and demonstrate sound safety practices.
• Willing to work in extreme temperatures and maneuver in retail/warehouse/customer freezers.
• Hands/Arms: Frequent use of both hands/arms above shoulder reaching while stocking products. Frequent use of both hands/arms throughout the work shift while forward reaching, handling, gripping, power grasping, fingering and above shoulder reaching while stocking ice cream products.
• Bending/Twisting: Frequently, at waist 30 – 45 degrees while, loading/unloading items from carts to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties off loading pallets of frozen products to freezer carts.
• Kneeling/Crouching: Occasionally, while stocking of freezer display shelves or off loading pallets at floor level.
• Balance: Wet and icy conditions in freezer units and condensation on tile floors as well as leaning into freezer units to stock shelves.
• Push/Pull: Frequently, using both hands and arms while moving materials via wheeled cart, exerting a force up to 15 – 35 pounds, depending on surface/slope. Rarely up to 35 – 75 pounds of force moving palletized load using pallet jack.
• Standing/Walking: Frequently, while performing some duties in customer location walking up to four hours per shift on concrete surface.
• Lift/Carry: Frequently, 1 – 5 pounds individual ice cream products up to 800 – 1000 items per stop or 2,500 – 4,000 items daily, no carrying. Occasionally (15%), up to 40 pounds boxed pizza and/or 6-8 packs ice cream product from pallet to freezer rack or six-wheel cart, carry short distance up to six feet.
• Sitting: Continuously while driving vehicle in between scheduled stops. Potential for awkward posture during entry and exit of vehicle.
• Loading/Unloading: Frequently moving head and neck while loading/unloading items from vehicle to carts,carts to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties off loading pallets of products to freezer carts.
• Climbing: Rarely or not at all – depending on employee height and store setup/location, using small step ladder.
• Head and Neck: Frequently, moving head and neck while loading/unloading items from vehicle to carry aids, carry aids to freezer shelves and performing back room stocking duties, and off - loading pallets of products to freezer carry aids.
• Other Demands: Subject to cold temperatures -20 degrees F, while working in store freezer units up to 20 minutes, 5-7 times daily
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks, hair drug testing, and motor vehicle/moving violation records check
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English