Customer Service RepresentativeShave Shine & Line Inc
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Public Relations InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Part Time Shuttle Driver CDL A $19.50 hrBookmark This
Fort Wayne, IN
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Shuttle Driver's primary function is shuttle/delivery and distribution of Nestle frozen products on an assigned route within prescribed timelines. Deliver and unload palletized orders; pickup and deliver inventory and a variety of other materials and related paperwork from cross dock deliveries. Shuttle drivers must maintain customer expectations regarding delivery.
• Prepare truck for operation by inspecting general condition-validating adherence to DOT standards
• Delivers items by identifying destinations; follows established route; operating the truck; unloading the items; merchandising; maintaining schedule
• Serves customer by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations
• Maintains delivery, truck and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgements; record tracking information; completing driver logs and truck performance forms
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
• Requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Demonstrate Decision Driving skills including proper following distance, proper eye lead, proper stopping distance, checking intersections, using safety wedge, properly using horn, left/right turn execution, using seat belt, checking and scanning mirrors, maintaining proper speed, observing proper lane, parking in appropriate locations and avoiding backing.
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Be at least 21 years of age for DOT covered positions OR have a minimum of 3 years professional driving experience with a Class 'A' CDL
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a Class A CDL with airbrake endorsement meeting DOT requirements
• 2 years or more Class 'A' driving experience in a business environment preferred or ability to meet DOT requirements within 30 days of hire
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, DOT physical and motor vehicle report for moving violations.
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work over 40 hours when required, holidays and weekends
• Grocery/Retail experience preferred
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Must have basic math and computer skills