Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
PART-TIME RETAIL REPRESENTATIVE - DULUTH 12.75 hrBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Retail Representative's primary function is to support the display and stocking of Nestle products at various customer sites in accordance to plan-o-gram specifications. (Average number of daily stops, 5-7 stores; some markets may vary). Replenish store freezers from back-room inventory, improve shelf positioning and increase product display space. Ensure retail price tags are displayed, maintain all Point-of-Sales materials and utilize current flavor schematics for all products. Maintain a neat & orderly back room and establish rapport/credibility with store personnel. Follow established route list, keep route materials up to date and demonstrate sound safety practices.
ResponsibilitiesJOB ESSENTIALS/ ATTRIBUTES:
• Drive business growth, drive for results, win in the market place
• Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Maintains high activity / productivity level. Operates with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
• Strives to understand the details. Balances, analyzes and takes appropriate action.
• Communication - presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and store personnel.
• Team Work: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole.
• Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization
• Able to effectively deal with change and adversity in the work place
• Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
• Able to practice safe working habits at all times
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have a dependable vehicle with valid insurance
• Successful completion of post-offer background checks, hair drug testing, and motor vehicle/moving violation records check
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work any day of the week, weekends and Holidays
• Must have basic math skills
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English