Graphic Design Intern1-800-flowers.com
Hospitality / Retail / Resturant / Customer Service Backgrouds - Full & Part Time PosititonsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Social Media & Community Management InternDottie D LLC
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Merchandising InternshipColony Brands
The Internship You Want : Travel, Young Company, PaidLevel, Inc
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAvery, Teach and Co.
Social Media MarketerFootwearUS
PR / Social Media / Marketing InternBookmark This
Steel Petal Press
Posted: July 21 2015
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteel Petal Press is a letterpress stationery company that focuses on greeting cards, custom stationery and wedding invitations. We are a small business but we are growing! We’re looking for someone to help us keep growing by increasing our social media presence, creating a marketing strategy and helping us develop relationships with magazines, blogs and other publications.
Responsibilities– PR strategy and outreach to local and national blogs, magazines and publications wedding and stationery related.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
– creating content for and managing our social media accounts
– creating content and scheduling blog posts
– creating and implementing a strategy to increase and engage with our social media followers
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-An interest in stationery and/or the wedding industry
-Marketing experience, classes or related experience
– Think creatively
– Excellent writing skills
– Detail oriented
-a design background is a bonus, but not necessary
SkillsRequired - English, Social Media, Blogging, Public Relations, Instagram, Facebook Marketing, Twitter
Preferred - Adobe Design Programs