Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fulfillment & Marketing Internship for Local, Organic CompanySeattle Seed Co.
Sales Associate/ Keyholder traineeReStyle
Junior Account ManagerEmpire Consulting Group
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Interior Design/MerchandisingSouth End Exchange
Sale and MarketingDavid Management Group
Retail Buyer InternAreaTrend
Public Relations InternBookmark This
1603 Hart St
Posted: April 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an online clothing company with a warehouse in Southlake, Texas! We have recently opened our first storefront in Roanoke, TX this summer. We cater to clothing for women of all ages and are looking for creative, innovative, people with a passion for excelling and learning in a family-owned online boutique.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.