Smart-Device AdvisorRepair Wireless
Summer Internship - LogisticsPitusa
e-Commerce Account ManagerAHAlife
Retail Merchandising Internshipwww.hmaac.org
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
On-Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Merchandising InternPaseo del Rio
CUSTOMER SERVICE & RETAIL POSITIONS !ELM Global
Retail & MerchandisingBookmark This
Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
3219 Landmark St. Suite 9B
Posted: August 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAtlantic Coast Events, Inc. is currently seeking high energy Retail & Marketing associates to staff various kiosk events around the Greenville, NC area! Having recently expanded our campaigns, we are in need of several new associates to fill these positions. The ideal candidate will have retail and/or customer service experience with the desire to work with the public and possibly be trained for a management position.
• Executes merchandising and operational functions to company standards.
• Participates in the product training of new associates alongside management team
•Assists in the flow of merchandise from stock areas to kiosk
•Responsible for the cleanliness of kiosk area
• Executes all merchandise presentation directives and standards.
• Assists customers with any questions they may have about products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients that the company acquires
• Performs demonstrations of products in a professional manner
• Assists with kiosk set --up and breakdown
• Responsible for engaging and assisting customer at the events
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving goals
*Applicants must have their own reliable transportation to all retail locations*
• Retail or service sales experience preferred, however training is provided
• Excellent customer service, communication and organization skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and utilize good judgment.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Present a professional appearance and maintain grooming standards and dress code.
• Ability to work nights and weekend