Fashion Retail InternshipFilipacchi
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Retail Operations InternBookmark This
435 E. 75th Street
Posted: May 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based health, wellness, and beauty company. We offer collections of natural and organic skin and hair products. Our services range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are looking for a professional who values integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our Retail Operations intern will be an integral part of our team as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. In addition to assisting in our Chicago showroom, you will have a hand in other ongoing projects related to social media, marketing, and events. We expect our intern to be a “people person”, well-spoken, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities• Assist customers as needed, answering questions about products and services
• Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media
• Helping increase traffic through various forms of promotion
• Follow-up regarding interest in venue rental
• Strategizing with and educating the management regarding ongoing trends and product requests
• Monitoring showroom operations during business hours.
• Assist with product display and placement
• Track and re-stock inventory
Requirements• Good organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Superior client relations/customer service skills and sales potential
• An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility
• Competence in all basic office programs, such as MS Word and Excel, and ease learning new software
Additional qualifications we are looking for:
• Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
• Proactive - you’ll need to own the internship, ask questions and make it your own.
• Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
• Go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Must be dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, and personable. If you are an organized self-starter and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, we are looking for you!
This position will begin as an internship (virtual) with the possibility for a full-time or paid opportunity.
SkillsRequired - Excellent Customer Service, Creative, Honest, Answering Telephones, Communicate Clearly, Eager to learn new things, Basic Accounting, Solid computer skills
Preferred - Event Planning, Wellness, Graphic Design, Retail, Marketing, Sales, Bilingual, Beauty