Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Director of Fashion styles for Ladies & MenHumungous Columbus Apparel
Social Media & Community Management Intern - Beauty Company - New York BasedPRIVADA BEAUTY
Digital Marketing Content Coordinator & WriterJR Dunn Jewelers Web Store
Intern/ Volunteer for Mobile Fashion Boutique!!!Tiny House of Fashion
Social Media InternSpike's Bite
Summer Internship / Sales AssociateEncore Apparel Company
Rosie Pope Internship - Operations & SalesRosie Pope
Shop SpecialistBookmark This
Kit & Ace
6838 Bethesda Ave #16
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Shop Specialist you are responsible to provide our guests with a world-class experience in the areas of product and culture. You are able to speak authentically about who we are, and how to use our product. You love design. You value integrity. You don’t take yourself too seriously.
• Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity
• Living and designing a life that is uniquely your own via goal setting and personal responsibility
• Possess exemplary customer service skills
• Strong personal sense of style
• Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
• Comfortable working in a team focused environment
• Strong communication skills
• Second language skills is an asset
• Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
• Personable, love interacting with people all day
• Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events
• Great sense of humour, positive outlook, and able to effectively receive and communicate feedback
• Fosters a transparent, honest and positive team environment
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
Reports to: The Shop Leadership Team
Working Team: Shop Staff
Works Closely with: Retail Operations, Information Technology (shipping systems) and Brand
Keep in mind that Kit and Ace is a brand new company and everybody does a little bit of everything.
As the company grows, opportunities will present themselves and internal mobility and growth will be encouraged. We need awesome, hard-working people now that understand the ethos behind a start-up and are willing and excited to be a part of everything that goes along with it.
Please apply by responding to the email listed below and attach your resume and cover letter in either PDF or MS Word format. In your cover letter please outline your mid-term life goals (the next five years) and explain how this position will assist you in reaching your objectives.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank-you for your interest in Kit and Ace!
• Successfully communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
• Maintain knowledge of in-shop stock availability on the sales floor and in backrooms
• Actively maintain shop appearance, keeping merchandise stocked and organized, while ensuring that the shop is clean and well presented
• Receives and processes stock from warehouse (Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs) which includes; unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and assigned storage areas
• Assist with re-stocking and pricing duties, including sale preparation as required
• Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
• Prepares merchandise for tailoring/alteration as may be required, by completing necessary documentation
• Completes assigned clean-up duty
• Utilizes the Point of Sale system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
• Participate in staff training and shop events as scheduled