Entry Level Management TraineeT Cubed, Inc.
Real estate Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - retail welcomeReal Estate
Entry Level Account Executive - Rapid Growth - Excellent EnvironmentLakeview Consultants
Social media and marketingGrandma Josie's
Marketing InternChequessett Wine Imports
Sales retail /merchandisingKingdom Dreams
Merchandising InternPennsylvania Horticultural Society
Sales RepresentativeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Shuttle Driver CDL A $19.50 hrBookmark This
Fort Wayne, IN
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApply directly at:
The Shuttle Driver's primary function is shuttle/delivery and distribution of Nestle frozen products on an assigned route within prescribed timelines. Deliver and unload palletized orders; pickup and deliver inventory and a variety of other materials and related paperwork from cross dock deliveries. Shuttle drivers must maintain customer expectations regarding delivery.
• Prepare truck for operation by inspecting general condition-validating adherence to DOT standards
• Delivers items by identifying destinations; follows established route; operating the truck; unloading the items; merchandising; maintaining schedule
• Serves customer by understanding and resolving or forwarding complaints
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations
• Maintains delivery, truck and driving records by obtaining receipt acknowledgements; record tracking information; completing driver logs and truck performance forms
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
• Requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Demonstrate Decision Driving skills including proper following distance, proper eye lead, proper stopping distance, checking intersections, using safety wedge, properly using horn, left/right turn execution, using seat belt, checking and scanning mirrors, maintaining proper speed, observing proper lane, parking in appropriate locations and avoiding backing.
RequirementsMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Be at least 21 years of age for DOT covered positions OR have a minimum of 3 years professional driving experience with a Class 'A' CDL
• High School Diploma / GED equivalent
• Must have a Class A CDL with airbrake endorsement meeting DOT requirements
• 2 years or more Class 'A' driving experience in a business environment preferred or ability to meet DOT requirements within 30 days of hire
• Successful completion of post offer background checks, drug screen, DOT physical and motor vehicle report for moving violations.
• Ability to work early morning/late night hours
• Willing to work over 40 hours when required, holidays and weekends
• Grocery/Retail experience preferred
• Ability to work safely
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Must have basic math and computer skills